2023-2024 Transportation Request Form
Please use the bus stop guide to determine your child’s bus stop assignment. Many existing stops from last year have been converted to corner stops. If your stop has been converted to a corner stop please have your child ready to board the bus at the corner stop nearest to your residence.
- Please have your child at the bus stop 5 minutes before the scheduled stop time.
- Pick up and Drop off times are subject to change. Please note as we begin busing this may occur frequently.
- Pick Up and Drop Off times will be kept current on this web page and we will send notice home with your child when stop times are changed.
If you are new to the district and would like to have your child added to the bus please contact Cay Vyse.
- In the subject area please type TRANSPORTATION REQUEST.
- Please include your child’s name, address and phone number.
- Please allow 24-48 hours for a stop to be evaluated and assigned to your child.
- If you have any questions you can call 248-548-1800 x 1207.
MDPS is looking forward to the opportunity to transport your child in a safe and efficient manner this year.