Please contact the District MISTAR Administrator with any issues related to MISTAR.
Request Technology Support
We’re excited to release a new help desk process that will allow you to easily submit support requests & check their status online. The Oakland Schools Service Desk is ready to accept your Technology requests in a variety of ways! We understand that IT issues can slow you down. This new process helps us address your requests faster. It also allows us to be proactive and prevent issues before they happen.
Help Desk Business Hours
Monday - Friday from 7:00am to 6:00pm
Service Desk Create Ticket
- Log into the Service Desk system to create a service desk request.
(Log into the system by entering your full school email address in the username field along with the password you use to log onto your school computer or FPS Google account).
- Select the area that best describes the help you need. Enter the information specified on the form.
- NOTE: The fields on the form vary, based on the type of request selected. Include attachments with information that may be helpful for the request.
- Click “Create”!
Service Desk Chat Session
Normal Business Hours
7:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday
- Start a Chat Session by accessing the Service Desk Request page.
- Once you are at this page, a link to start a chat will appear in the lower right corner of the screen during normal business hours AND when a technician is available to chat.
Email Service Desk
Send an email message detailing the issue you are having. Please include:
- what equipment you are using and
- any troubleshooting steps you may have already tried.
Call Service Desk
Call the Service Desk atto speak to a representative.
Service Desk Process
- Regardless of how the request was created, you will receive an EMAIL with a link to your issue.
- The issue will be routed to the proper support staff, based on the information you provided in the request.
- You can review your open tickets and check status by logging into the Service Desk website and clicking on “Requests”.