July 15 9AM-3PM
1st Madison Open Air Market
Information for Vendors
Date: Saturday, July 15, 2023 (Rain date – Saturday, July 22nd)
Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Set-up: Saturday, July 15th @ 8am
Location: Wilkinson Middle School Parking Lot/Field 26524 John R Road Madison Heights, MI 48071
Spaces: 10ft x 10ft – TABLES ARE NOT PROVIDED – Rent one from us or bring your own.
Space Fee: $40.00 for 1 space, $75 for 2 spaces & $110 for 3 spaces
Table Fee: $10.00
- Craft Items, Community Garage Sale and Vendors (only one representative from each vendor/company on a first come, first serve basis) We reserve the right to deny articles of an objectionable nature.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own table covering and display.
- Space location is at the discretion of Madison Open Air Market.
- No items can be displayed outside of your space.
- Cash, Check or Money Order only – Made payable to: Madison District Public Schools
- There will be absolutely NO REFUNDS after contract is accepted.
- Tables are available on a first-come, first serve basis. 2 chairs per space will be provided.
- Tents are allowed (not provided) – must be weighted down or secured in some way.
- Collection of sales tax will be the sole responsibility of the Crafter or Vendor.
- Unload and park in the designated area in order to have the best foot traffic possible and better sales. We cannot guarantee handicap parking.
- Mail application with payment (check, cash or money order) to:
Madison District Schools
Open Air Market
26550 John R Rd
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions